Finance Business Partner | Mansfield | £40,000 - £50,000
Macildowie are working with a global brand based in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire to recruit a new Finance Business Partner to their rapidly expanding finance team.
The role offer the chance to move into a hugely ambitious PLC environment constantly looking at the next M&A deal to continue their growth. This Finance Business Partner will work with the Supply Chain team and ensure timely and accurate reporting at all levels.About the job
- Owning & supporting all aspects of the Supply Chain function to ensure accurate and timely reporting for all key stakeholders
- Providing insight & financial support to various Warehouse teams & wider business to help execute the group's significant and high value Warehouse improvement program.
- Preparing monthly warehouse reporting, KPI monitoring and department forecasting to identify trends and variances to the annual budget plans
- Working directly with the warehouse leaders- building strong relationships to partner and further understand the key cost drivers of the function- identifying areas of potential inefficiencies
- Ensure any financial controls are fit for purpose
- Providing, collating & sharing recommendations to influence key decisions
- Supporting the FP&A head to identify any potential costs risks or opportunities arising in the department
- Experience in a similar role within the supply chain is essential
- Able to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Strong communication skills and able to partner with wider business effectively
- Relevant financial qualifications (ACA/CIMA), fully qualified or finalist
- Experience working in a global business desirable
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.