Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a highly successful manufacturing business based in Worcester. The business are looking to recruit a qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA,CIMA) to join them as Finance Controller.
The Company is embarking on an ambitious growth strategy that will see investment in plant, equipment and people and is now seeking a motivated candidate who is looking for a role in a fast paced, customer focused, manufacturing business. Key Duties, Finance Controller, Worcester, £45,000-£55,000
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all financial areas of the business to help deliver profitable growth, including:-
- Financials - overseeing the recording of daily business transactions, management of cash flow, the preparation of annual financial plans and budgets, accurate and timely monthly results reporting and monitoring against budget.
- Systems - constant review of all corporate systems to ensure they deliver accurate, timely and relevant information for managing the business.
- Inter-relationships - day to day management of the company bookkeeper. Regular interfacing with internal personnel, to include Sales, Production and Purchasing to maximise sales and profitability, and external personnel to include Auditors and Banking.
- Legislation and Regulations - to ensure the business complies with current Government legislation and regulations.
- Projects - As and when required and includes an overhaul of the company job costing system.
This is a new role and is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to implement new, robust systems and measures that will be fit for purpose as the company enjoys significant growth over the next few years and be a key part of the senior management team.Experience & Qualifications, Finance Controller, Worcester, £45,000-£55,000
ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified and several years of experience in a business environment, ideally with an SME. Manufacturing experience will be an advantage. Experience with Sage Accounting and payroll essential.
For more information please do get in touch