Tradewind specialist education recruitment are holding immediate telephone interviews via our Liverpool office for Primary teachers across the St. Helens area.
Tradewind work in partnership with The North West Learning Partnership (school direct), meaning we work directly with their high achieving cluster of schools. Due to the large volume of flexible teaching work available, we are keen to speak to teachers seeking both short term and long-term roles, with the option of gaining permanent employment also.Essential requirements:
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- QTS (or equivalent), relevant proven Early Years/KS1 & KS2 teaching experience
- We would recommend both experienced and newly qualified teachers apply
- Legal right to work in the UK
- 10 year checkable career history
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate or to be happy to apply for a new check through Tradewind
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher in St. Helens
. Or for more information about the role contact our Liverpool office on .