Reed are recruiting an exciting fast paced Finance Business Partner contract, until end of March 2022 for one of our public sector clients in Southwark.
This role will require candidates to start immediately, and you will be responsible for:
- Providing a high standard partnering service to relevant stakeholders ensuring there is sufficient financial understanding and information to allow effective decisions to take place.
- Supporting strategic decision making by liaising effectively between various stakeholders and utilising robust financial evidence.
- Providing a professional, high quality and responsive finance service that supports and promotes efficient and effective service delivery in line with the organisations' objectives and priorities and those of the Chief Finance Officer.
- Providing inciteful and accurate analysis of complex financial data whilst communicating the outcomes effectively.
- Promoting sound financial management, control, and practices that, comply with the organisations Constitution including Financial Regulations, Accounting Codes of Practice and all relevant legislation and government guidance in support of the Chief Officer's requirements.
- Ensuring that efficient and effective information systems are in place, which promote accountability and continuous improvement.
If you are/have:
- CCAB Qualified.
- Extensive Public Sector finance experience
- Effective communicator with the ability to convey complex financial issues to Senior Managers, non-financial managers, and external organisations.
- The ability to deliver high quality solutions within a political environment.
- Experience of working under pressure and making effective decisions within the scope of complex and critical budgets with multiple users and stakeholders.
- Substantial experience of providing technical accounting and financial advice to senior stakeholders.
- A comprehensive understanding of best practice in financial management and control.
- Extensive knowledge of the technical accounting and business analysis skills required to fulfil this role.
- Understanding of a people-based commissioning environment.
- Awareness of legislative/ regulatory framework within which MOPAC finances operate.
- Proven leadership qualities required to motivate and inspire staff to be high-performing
Please apply as we would like to hear from you.