Enrolment and Funding Compliance Coordinator For at least Six months' Clapham, London £18.73 per hour minimum + holiday pay 36 hours per week
Morgan Hunt are working with a College who are seeking an Enrolment and Funding Compliance Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis, for a minimum of six months'Main Duties:
Some of your main duties will include:
- Work to an agreed systems development plan that supports and delivers key business system improvements
- Work with the Head of MIS, Exams & Subcontracting to produce a development schedule that meets the strategic and business objectives
- Investigate present and recommend future solutions that offer technological advantages that meet the current and planned service needs.
- Manage the enrolment process and provide advice to the enrolment team and heads of faculty
- Highly developed knowledge and understanding in the use and analysis of the Provider Self-Assessment Toolkit and to ensure that the college is compliant
- Provide a comprehensive service in relation to the processing of learner data, the maintenance of the Management Information Systems and coordination of associated staff.
- To assist in the provision of advice and guidance on educational funding methodologies and eligibility to Curriculum teams, Partners and Subcontractors.
- To coordinate the MIS section, procedures and processes.
- To lead with the coordination of internal and external ILR audit processes
- To assist with the interpretation of funding rules and advise College managers, Partners and Subcontractors on the implications.
- To liaise with the Head of MIS, Exams and Subcontracting regarding the development and implementation of ILR policies and procedures
- To provide an MIS induction to new staff and an internal training service in the use of the College Learner Records
- Support other department staff regarding the development and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of college learner record systems
- Maximise the funding generated by each student
- To lead with the annual enrolment events ensuring an effective and efficient process.
- To assist with the timely return of accurate data to external agencies or funding agencies such as the ESFA and GLA.
- To be responsible for regular running of the Individualised Learner Record and to conduct regular validation and reconciliation
- To lead in the setting up of the Course Master file in a timely manner
- Ensure all necessary action is taken to ensure the integrity of the learner information database
- To assist with the development of staff understanding of funding regulations through 1:1 coaching and continuous professional development activities.
- To ensure cross-college key business activities are supported.
- Support the curriculum planning process.
- Ensure the enrolment process is supported by the whole team.
- Support staff training and development sessions and workshops
- To build timetables and registers for curriculum activity from the approved business plans
- To assist Heads of Faculty and Curriculum Managers to build accurate central timetable data from the approved business plans using the college MIS system.
- To ensure rooms and other resources are accurately recorded for all activities
- To ensure changes are reflected on a day to day basis
- To ensure the timely resolution of all Help desk enquiries
- To recommend best practice models to ensure available time is used effectively
- To support room bookings ensuring ownership does not prevent fair access to this College resource
- To assist the Exams team in the allocation of vital exams space, including
- To support the liaison with curriculum colleagues to ensure actual timetable data accurately reflects the utilisation of staff hours, rooms and necessary teaching resources
- To assist the reporting of staff planned hours and actual delivery to Heads of Faculty
- Assist in he carrying out and reporting back on periodic room occupation surveys
- To report missing information and non-compliance in accordance with the agreed processes and procedures.
- To be involved in College staff development and training schemes and participate in PDR procedures within the School.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and Saturdays at peak times to support examination and enrolment services
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Education background within a college or other educational environment.
- Knowledge of UNIT-e or similar system
- Knowledge of designing and / or delivering training
- Ability to write documentation to a high standard
- Ability to problem-solve
- Good analytical skills required to facilitate converting data in to meaningful reports
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Good administrative and numeracy skills, including proven ability to work accurately to meet deadlines and targets under pressure.
- Ability to build positive working relationships whilst maintaining customer focus
- Good organisation skills
- A Satisfactory DBS disclosure at Enhanced level.
- Demonstrable commitment to the College's vision and value
- Ability to work flexibly and to remain calm under
A valid enhanced DBS is required for this role
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.