Multiple work streams | £475 per day Inside | Government ! Regulatory | Immediate start ! Sharepoint/Excel
Your new company
Hays are partnered with a major central government department who are working to improve the process around grants within other central government departments
Your new role
You will drive this programme, leading on the administration of grants. Building and maintaining relationships is a key part of this role, as is excellent communication skills (to include the production and maintenance of scheme guidance) and experience of budget management & the Technical Assistance Funding claims process would be an advantage. This role will run until September/October 2022
- Provide management information and report risks
- Ensure scheme milestone and project deadlines are reached
- Co-ordinate staff involvement
- Using Share Point and Excel
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally need a background within central government although its not essential it would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of running multiple work streams/Schemes they currently have 25 live that vary in value to 1.5 million.
- Working and organising multiple work streams
- Take financial control - Working to tight deadlines - Multiple work stream experience is essential
- Share Point/Excel
What you'll get in return
- Immediate start - Contract until September with possible extensions
- £475 per day inside IR35
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.