This company, based in Finchley, is a leading provider of digital signage services. They provide an end-to-end solution including hardware and software, installation, maintenance, content creation & management. With the company expanding rapidly, they are offering an exciting opportunity for a candidate to be part of something special which is building in this entrepreneurial company, with great career opportunities and career progression.
They are looking for an energetic candidate who is looking to develop a career in communications within the digital world, who has an eye for design and a head for data, and wants to make a positive contribution to this growing company. You will be working within a small team, liaising daily with external clients, so experience of customer service or account management is a plus. Your duties would be to manage digital signage and digital menu content for both large and small clients using best in class digital signage content management software.
Primarily, this role involves managing relationships with their Premier League and international football stadia venues. In addition, some of your other clients will be made up of companies who focus on areas such as food, catering and defence.
All candidates must be into tech and be exceptionally detail-oriented. You must be snappy with a Mac (and understand PC's/Windows) and have a desire to immerse yourself in new software packages.
Other general responsibilities:
- Analyse client content requirements and use initiative to adjust or flag questions. Content has to be fit for digital signage purposes.
- Develop relationships with clients and provide them with a first-class service
- Work with the creative team make changes to existing content
- Resolve technology issues using tried and tested troubleshooting techniques
- Attend client site visits where appropriate - sales, installations, content meetings etc
- Remotely on call for out of hours trouble-shooting on occasions (likely about one hour per event)
- Some general admin and sales support
- A technology enthusiast - highly computer literate - Mac, PC, able to learn new applications quickly
- Professional, presentable, good at developing client relationships
- Must have some experience of Adobe Creative Suite and an eye for design and artwork
- Organised with good admin skills, independent, exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Polished, professional verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative and problem resolve with minimal supervision
- Smart, outgoing, with a strong work ethic; desire and passion to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a young driven team
- Experience working within an events or marketing/communications environment (desirable)