Our client, a well-established leading global law firm is looking for a Managing Associate to join their Real Estate team in their Bristol officeThe Firm:
- Progressive, agile firm, with expertise in many areas such as Corporate and Business Services, Employment and Immigration, Public law and Real Estate.
- Clients include institutional funds, private equity houses, financial institutions and individual investors.
- Undertaking a variety of commercial property work.
- Advising on all aspects of commercial property law, leases and landlord and tenant matters. There will also be exposure to property finance, insolvency/recovery, corporate occupier work, PFI/PPP projects, mortgage securitisations and more.
- 2:1 Law degree.
- 6+ PQE.
- Solid Commercial Real Estate experience.
- A competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a progressive, inclusive firm.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now'
to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Sam Williams for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful*