My client are a commercial and residential property company who own, manage and develop, a large part of the district of East London.
Tax Accountant to focus on preparing and filing partnership and corporation tax returns for a portfolio of entities together with associated administration
1. Prepare tax computations (partnerships and corporate) using OneSource
2. Assist with statutory tax notes disclosures for UK companies under FRS102, tax provisioning process and provide support as required on tax accounting and reporting
3. Maintaining the Tax function's process and procedure manuals
4. Occasional review of group's VAT returns prepared by finance team
5. To reflect the company core values: Excellence Engagement, Collaboration, Ownership and Innovation, into everyday performance
6. Assist with ad hoc tax queries
HEALTH SAFETY AND WELFARE RESPONSIBILITIES
All staff are required to fulfil their legal duty to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts and omissions, and to follow all guidance and instructions given in this respect. Further details regarding Health & Safety responsibilities are set out in the Health & Safety Policy in the Administrative Rules and Procedures, and the Health, Safety & Welfare Manual.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
All staff are required to comply with business Quality Management System requirements detailed within the Company Quality Manual & Policies, and to ensure that all Procedure; Plans and Forms within InfoBase are effectively implemented to meet the set ISO 9001: Quality Management Standard.
1. CTA/ACA/ACCA Qualification is essential
2. OneSource experience is desirable
3. IT proficient, predominantly Excel
4. Self-starter with excellent communication and organisational skills
My client has 2 requirements.
1) This role is a Fixed Term Contract of 12 months could be extended potentially at the end of the 12 months. The role is paying between £55000-£60,000+benefits.
2) There is also a temp 4 month role doing almost the same duties which is paying around £30ph so please apply if interested.