European Payroll Manager
Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire our client is looking for an European Payroll Manager to join their team on an initial 6-month temporary basis, working a fully remote role.
This job would suit an experienced Payroll Manager who has experience in being a sole Payroller in a fast-paced payroll environment. You will also need strong communication skills, necessary to engage, influence and challenge successfully at all levels.
This company is a highly successful innovative technology business with a customer base throughout the UK and Internationally which used the last 18 months to drive through some significant improvements to the business.
The successful individual will be a confident self-starter, with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, have at least 2 years' experience working in a sole Payroll position and who has accuracy, a personable character and can prioritise workload. You must also have experience working in a contractor payroll environment.
- Monthly and Fortnightly Duties - Permanent, Fixed Term and Casual Workers' Payroll for all EMEA locations (UK, Germany, France, and Sweden)
- Accurately record and maintain employees' personal details on monthly and fortnightly payroll systems.
- Input pay, deductions, and tax data for inclusion in the payroll
- Verify and/or check all data input for accuracy prior to the payroll run
- Run the payroll and the output reports to meet agreed deadlines
- Compile the BACS file with payment instructions and transmit it via BACS software
- Provide and distribute the monthly and fortnightly payroll reports to Accounting for journal and costing purposes.
- Work in partnership with Finance colleagues that run German and French payroll to ensure all processes are complete.
- Assist in the filing of the year-end on-line returns to HMRC and other EMEA tax authorities within the statutory time limits
- Assist in supplying each employee with their P60 or equivalent year-end statement for relevant EMEA entity
- Assist in the reconciliation of the year-end P35 figures to the monthly PAYE and NIC payments or equivalent for other EMEA locations (both the permanent and casual payrolls)
- Maintain an immediate access filing system of supporting documentation and to maintain an archived filing system for all payroll transactions in the previous six years
- Comply with all instructions and requests from the HMRC and Contributions Agency or other relevant EMEA regulatory agencies
- Maintain and update payroll procedures in line with changes in working practices
- Liaise with banks/BACS/employees in respect of erroneous payments, and arrange for correct payments to be made
- Deal with employees' payroll queries
- Manage relationship with external payroll providers
This is a great role for an ambitious payroll manager seeing their future as an European Payroll Manager and looking for a position in a growing business that can offer this opportunity.
For more information about this role or any other European Payroll Manager jobs, please don't hesitate to contact us in confidence or visit our website.
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability