Award winning SME Independent Creative Agency.
They create beautiful and meaningful work across various industries including charity, sustainable and campaigns that really make a difference!
They have a fantastic office in London where most of the agency staff go in a minimum of 2 days a week but you are welcome to go in more often if you choose!
- Deliver the agencies work flow effective and efficiently
- Maintain the day to day resource schedule
- Allocate freelancers to the relevant client projects
- Lead weekly resource meetings
- Manage the image buying process within the agency
- Forecaster freelancer spend, raising POs and tracking timesheets
- Manage the creatives annual leave and holiday cover
- 1-2 years experience working in a Resource or traffic role
- Experience using resource tools and systems
- Ideally Creative or media agency experience
- Sociable with great communication skills
- Process driven
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive we cannot respond to everyone.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process.