Fixed Term Contract
We're currently seeking a Incident Manager based in and around Leamington Spa to work within a state of the art, high output diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK's NHS Test and Trace programme, helping society's return to a more normal way of life.
Gain invaluable experience and exposure to some of the country's most highly skilled individuals in the scientific community and join a supportive environment where training and accreditation (where relevant) will be provided for this role.What you can expect:
You will be working closely alongside the Compliance Director and other departments to ensure the best possible levels of service quality and availability are returned and maintainedWhat we're looking for:
A Incident Manager responsible for:
- Overseeing the incident management process, liaising with departments and team members involved in resolving the incident.
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
- Prioritising incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Reporting and outlining incidents based on level of severity to internal and external parties
- Collaborating with the incident management team to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Communicating with Senior Leadership Team/ IT Director if major issues are found in the IT system.
- Managing the incident team members by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks
You will receive a minimum 18-month contract with opportunity to go permanent and competitive rate of pay and a 10% retention bonus (paid at 9 and 12 months
Working hours and shift times
The hours are Mon - Fri 9-5.30
Please be aware that Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) including a media check is the required level of screening for all staff working at the Leamington Spa Laboratory.Diversity at NHS Test and Trace
You will be joining a diverse and hugely welcoming team that reflects the communities we serve. We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and empowering them to contribute fully at work.
If you're ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the team delivering this essential lab work, please apply today.
Please note: Impellam Group is working in partnership with NHS Test and Trace, so you will be employed on a fixed-term employment basis with an Employing Agency (either SRG, Medacs, Lorien or Blue Arrow) within Impellam Group, in line with contractual employment terms and conditions set out by the respective Employing Agency, and not directly employed by NHS Test and Trace.