Marketing ManagerSalary -
£30k (depending on experience)Location -
Invigorate Recruitment is currently working with it's client on the outskirts of York to recruit a Marketing Manager to work.
As the Marketing Manager you will be running the day to day marketing activities for business.
The role will focus on growing interest in both new and existing key markets.
The main responsibilities are to increase brand awareness, improve visibility online, and support sales activities.
- Creation of and updating of a marketing plan for senior management
- Cover all aspects of digital marketing including:
- PPC campaigns, LinkedIn targeted ads
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Social Media (paid listings)
- Email marketing campaigns (creation and execution)
- Segmentation of client data
- Create new written content and publish promotional materials (with support of designer)
- Sourcing new and nurturing existing client lists
- Able to carry out marketing administration effectively
- Analytics of data
- Mailing lists
- Website traffic
- Social media
- Sales data
- Organisation of trade events both external and internal
- Collecting and promoting customer feedback
- Providing content, and marketing activity across the organisation to ensure the best possible results by maximising sales opportunities and strengthening the brand.
- Identify new lists and their source, collect and refine data to use in marketing campaigns.
- Hands on day-to-day running of social media channels, scheduling posts and paid listings, monitoring feedback metrics.
- Actively work on content creation (word, video, imagery) across all touch points (with support of designer).
- Having involvement in the writing of articles, website copy, emails, marketing materials (brochures, other printed materials) marketing campaigns and internal communications in line with business requirements.
- Channels will include social media, digital marketing, website, printed collateral, traditional marketing campaigns, and events.
- You will be required to analyse data and report on your activities in an engaging format for various internal stakeholders, e.g. social media metrics, sales, open rates, etc.
- Build, and regularly maintain key marketing pages on the website to support new training courses, industry developments and so on.
- Optimise content across the site to ensure it is updated regularly and is search engine friendly.
- Proactive, self-starter and ideally experienced in the services sector, with excellent attention to detail
- A proven track record of using communications activity to support and develop brand and direct response campaigns
- Experience of web-based social platforms, and using a Content Management System (CRM)
- Knowledge on how to create new databases, and maintain existing databases
- Able to demonstrate planning, and the ability to meet deadlines under time pressure
- Have the ability to manage several on-going complex projects
- Experience of writing online content
- Experience of developing content for social media and managing social communities
- Understanding of content marketing and SEO techniques and how they can be used to drive traffic, conversion and engagement
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- IT literate (including Microsoft Office)
- Creative writer
- Digital Marketing: 3+ years, Marketing 5+ years