An interim financial consultant with a strong financial control background is required to drive a process improvement project for a small but fast growing private equity backed multi-site business.
The project will undertake a review of its financial processes and responsibilities across the function. The role is to support the CFO to understand / map what the department is doing, identify inefficiencies in processes, make recommendations on improvements and help the CFO evaluate resource requirements as the business grows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and document (as agreed) current finance workload and processes
- Identify inefficiencies in the processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Identify gaps in the finance organisation and make recommendations on how to fill the gaps
- Review current use of finance systems and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement improvements as agreed with CFO
- Review with CFO current resources and resources required as the business grows
- Ad hoc projects as required
The successful person will be a qualified accountant with a strong financial control background and extensive 'hands on' project management experience. You will be immediately available and able to travel to Windsor on a semi-regular basis.