Juice is currently working with one of the world's outstanding boutique PR consultancies and a significant partner to some of the UK's biggest and best-known digital brands, who are looking for talented PR Account Executives to join the team.
As an agency operating at the heart of the digital economy, they help clients to shape their communications for the digital age. They are equally at home working with big brands on social influence or with innovative new businesses on print and broadcast media relations.
With two agencies having recently merged, they have created a new task force agency group that has brought together communications and branding agencies and marketing experts to support the world's most innovative businesses focused on positive change.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has at least 18 months relevant experience in PR (or a similar industry) and is keen to grow and develop their PR career in a supportive and ambitious agency.The day to day
What they look for in someone
- Managing content projects working with suppliers, partners and with the client to deliver finished product, e.g. animations, video, graphics, photography etc.
- Media relations, pitching media with news and stories
- Influencer relations, sourcing and securing influencer partnerships
- Creating written content, drafting articles, blog posts, press releases, reports
- Reporting & team contribution
- Contribute to Cherish marketing - blogs, PR, social media and campaigns
- Client liaison as and when required
- Delivery of plan on time and to KPIs
- 18 months agency or in house experience in a PR role
- Social, influencer and marketing knowledge
- Maintain strong client relationships and establish trust
- Contribute to solving any internal team issues
- Build effective relationships
- Accept responsibility, question and challenge constructively
- Share information efficiently
- Work to values and behaviours of agency
- Lead by example
- Salary £24k - £28k per annum [based on experience]
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Discretionary profit related bonus
- Pension, perks, summer trip, flexible working
- 9am - 5:30pm (early Friday finish)
- Hybrid working with minimum two days in office
- Based Marylebone High Street, London W1
Please apply today to be considered.