Social Media Community Manager- London- 12 Months- £38-£43 ph PAYE
A global technology company are looking for an experienced Social Media Community Manager to join their team on an initial 12 month assignment.
- Handle day-to-day community moderation of global customer communities which includes approving posts, approving member requests, and moderating comments
- Manage and publish a content calendar, ensuring content adheres to consistent voice and brand guidelines
- Foster a sense of community with group members by engaging with the community and responding to questions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and cross-functional partners to identify new ways to drive engagement and interaction within the community
- Represent the brand with authenticity and integrity in every interaction
- 5+ years' experience as a Social Media Community Manager
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to craft and manage social editorial calendars and content development
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines amidst a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Detail oriented and an inclination towards measurement
- Design skills (Photoshop / Illustrator etc )
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.