Finance Transformation Project Manager
6 Months + Day rate contract Outside IR35
Intelligent Resource are working with a reputable multi-sector business who are looking for a Project Manager to join their company wide Finance Transformation programme.
This is an ongoing programme looking at their internal account and finance transformation processes and requirements as they move to a new system. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensuring delivery across all workstreams of the finance implementation
- Ensuring a high-quality Programme Governance, stakeholder analysis, project plan development, tracking and reporting, RAID management and general administration for the programme
- Be responsible for developing the key deliverables for each workstream
- Identifying the systems needs of the business and scoping finance user requirements in particular
- Supporting the overall finance transformation programme
Essential Technical Skills:
- Excellent programme/project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and confident communicating with senior stakeholders
- The ability to influence stakeholders to achieve project goals
- A Project Management toolkit and share best practice
- Experience of developing and implementing a Change and Communication plan
- The ability to communicate and work effectively at all levels, with proven stakeholder management experience;
- The ability to work in a structured and methodical manner
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Be a good team player
- The ability to work well in a pressured environment
- A deadline-oriented approach to work
- Significant project management experience on multiple finance transformation initiatives in businesses of similar size and complexity.
- Knowledge/experience of Change Management and Finance Transformation
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.