We are seeking an experienced Project Planner to support the continued expansion of our company.
Successful candidates will be natural self-starters, quick learners and flexible to change who are comfortable in leading the planning and programming of large complex projects involving multiple work streams.
You will form part of a cohesive site delivery team take overall ownership of compiling and maintaining the integration of all individual work stream programs. Ideal candidates will have experience managing large and complex project plans with ambitious schedule commitments.
You must be capable of following on site progress and liaising directly between both vendors and internal project managers to ensure continued alignment to the critical path.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Active participant in vendor and safety policies
· Detailed coordination of multiple material flow and installation schedules of vendors that are all interdependent.
· Overall ownership of creating and maintaining the integrated site program in Microsoft projects.
· Is capable of understanding and assessing progress of works on site and comparing directly against the reported program progress.
· Leading daily site activity briefings to ensure correct prioritisation of vendor works in alignment with the overall program.
· Offers first line support to the site project manager for various activities as needed.
· Monitors and reports to the project managers on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions, which would affect project, schedule.
· Experience in a distribution environment and knowledgeable in material handling equipment such as pallet racking, conveyor, and fork trucks.
· Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to "roll up their sleeves" and jump in if needed.
· Experience in site-based project management
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
· Basic working experience with CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, Solid Works, or other). . Expert in MS Projects.
What will be Provided
. Laptop and access to MS office & Projects
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy