LTA / Reed Education are seeking a Deputy Headteacher for an Ofsted 'Good' special school in the Greater Manchester area. This role is a full time position covering 5 days per week. This new role is a temporary position, starting ASAP and is on an ongoing basis with the view to going permanent for the right candidate. The School is a safe learning environment where pupils are encouraged to develop through their personal strengths and interests.
If you want to join the Senior Leadership Team and support pupils with SEMH needs up to 18 years of age then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Previous SLT experience will be beneficial for this role.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
• Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students with SEN
•Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
• Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
•Excellent behaviour management skills
In return we will offer the following services:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay, including holiday pay
• Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
• Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
• Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
• Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.