Amplifi Talent are delighted to be representing an established Northern Irish practice firm. This mid-tier firm have experienced continued success and have an excellent reputation for developing staff, providing exposure to clients across a variety of interesting sectors. They are now keen to recruit an Audit and Accounts candidate on a permanent, full-time basis. The salary is competitive on the market, and directors are passionate about their employees having an excellent work life balance.
This move is ideal for a recently qualified accountant with a maximum of three years post-qualified experience gained from a practice environment. They will be keen to progress their career with an ambitious firm and secure a role which will facilitate growth and development and provide them with a clear path for opportunities to progress.
Key responsibilities include:
* Assisting with management of client relationships and expectations
* Delivery a high level of technical knowledge on a range of audit and accounts preparation assignments.
* Planning and completing a range of assignments, meeting, reporting and completion deadlines.
* Assisting with the coaching & development of junior team members.
* Active involvement and contribution to the overall department.
* Professional Qualification (ACA or ACCA).
* Strong experience of accounts preparation gained in practice.
* Be capable of working on own initiative.
* Experience of planning and producing accurate work to meet agreed deadlines.
If you're considering the next step in your career, this could be a great opportunity for you. For more information on this role, please contact Antonia Willis on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation