A young, energetic, and growing digital marketing agency, boasting an impressive roster of clients, B2B and B2C.The Role:
To report to board level and assume the responsibility for execution of PPC, paid search and corresponding activity across the firm's digital marketing accounts, managing the client spend/activity budget to maximise value/ROI, generate the performance reporting (KPIs) and handle any tactical operational issues which arise. Attendance at - and contributing to - client pitches and meetings are also part of the remit. The job holder will need to keep up to date with the latest developments and enhancements on Adwords, PPC and e-commerce tools/practices/campaign devices (an ongoing in-role training and development budget is provided). The Ideal Candidate:
Our client is looking for a bright, personable and driven individual who ticks the following boxes:
- Can demonstrate a solid knowledge of paid search tools and processes, with a minimum of 18 months' experience managing PPC and paid social activities.
- Possesses a high degree of numeracy and literacy, ideally having previously managed a paid search budget, either in-house or for an agency
- Capable of working under pressure, individually and as part of a close-knit team
- Has the ability to prepare a detailed paid search budget for an agency client, and help deliver it at a pitch/presentation
- Displays a positive 'can-do' attitude, commercial outlook and a collaborative style.
- Can multi-task effectively without compromising on accuracy or attention to detail - able to respond when the pressure is on whilst, at the same time, maintaining an even-tempered and calm disposition.
This is a superb career 'stepping stone' opportunity with one of the region's rising star digital agencies, currently attracting extensive media and client/industry attention and plaudits.
The role is based in Manchester city centre. The competitive remuneration package includes benefits and an attractive bonus scheme.To Apply
respond below, no later than Monday 29-Nov.
All interest is treated in strict confidence and no CV passed to our client without the candidate's permission.