Would you like to work for a forward thinking firm that has reinvented traditional accounting?
How would you like to work in 'the best company culture I have ever been in'?
What about having the ability to work whenever, and from wherever, you want?
If so, then read on...
Ambition is delighted to be partnering with a truly forward thinking, and award winning, accountancy practice who is currently looking for a Cloud Accountant to join the firm. The role can be performed, and based from, anywhere in the UK and this is a great opportunity to join a successful team with a superb work culture and career opportunities.The Firm
An award winning and forward thinking accountancy practice who offer a full suite of services to an enviable portfolio of clients. They have an outstanding reputation with their clients and also their staff for providing a collaborative and inclusive working environment. The firm are currently growing in every area of their business and have added staff from Top 10, 20 and 50 firms with people that want to truly make a difference. We can not talk highly enough about the firm. Do not miss out.The Role
As Cloud Accountant, the role will manage and assist a portfolio of clients, providing a full service of management accounts, bookkeeping, journals, budgeting and VAT returns. The role is totally flexible and could suit anyone with agile hours and remote working.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly management accounts to client
- Taking raw bookkeeping through to the production of management accounts,
- Production of board packs
- In-depth analysis as per clients needs and requests.
- Daily reconciliation and month end close processes
- Delivering above and beyond with minimal supervision,
- Drive quality, delivery and expertise in your area.
- Using skills effectively, you'll be able to identify and solve problems and educate and mentor less experienced team members
- Supporting the directors to deliver an outstanding service to our, and our wider company goals and objectives
Applicants will need to have recent experience and a proven track record working in a chartered accountants in a Xero/ outsourcing/cloud-based role. This will ideally have extensive working knowledge to a range of cloud-based software, namely Xero and QuickBooks. Additional key traits the firm are looking for are
What's on Offer
- Client focused
- Ability to prepare management accounts for companies and other entities and
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under own initiative either in office or at home
This is an amazing opportunity for an existing management accountant to take the next step in their career, joining a firm at the just the right time as they embark on their high growth journey. Excellent, rapid career progression and a competitive salary will be on offer to right person.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Jonathan for a confidential chat on or email . If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role.
Ambition is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.