*Are you a Finance Assistant whizz looking for a new challenge?
*Have you ever wanted to work for an innovative company who have substantial investment to grow the team?
*Would you like to be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package?
Office Angels Livingston are collaborating with an innovative client who are looking for a Permanent Finance Assistant based in Livingston. Salary range £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including flexi time, hybrid working model, private health care and much more. Standard office hours 8.30am - 5pm, 40hrs per week (half an hour for lunch).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a fun and friendly team and company who would like a role they can mould and make their own.Duties include:Accounts Receivable
- Sales Order administration
- Sales Invoicing
- Credit Control
- Processing purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Prepping payment runs
- Reception Duties
- Audit tasks, obtaining back up invoices and another admin
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Running cost reports and analysis to support departments and aid with IUK and H2020 grant claims and the annual budget preparation
- Potential to be involved in general ledger postings - e.g. prepayments/accruals
- Adhoc tasks
- Distribute and manage emails received by group email accounts - e.g. accounts, info and others
- ERP maintenance - keeping records clean and up to date across all departments
- Support ERP improvements and development
- Support Digitalisation, including but not limited to becoming a paperless company
- Adhoc tasks
- Provide cover for other departments during busy or holiday periods, including but not limited to shipping, stores, and procurement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages - Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take the initiative
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Previous experience with ERP systems
- Previous experience with Sage 200 or similar
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.