Audit Manager - Financial Services Team - Top 10
I am working with a Top 10 firm that is looking to hire a manger for their financial services team due to growth.
The firm are one of the fastest growing in the Top 100 and continue to go from strength to strength. You will be responsible for a fantastic portfolio of clients and have excellent opportunities for progression in the future.Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the team
- Act as a point of contact within the firm for clients together with the Partner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels and be a principal point of contact to clients throughout the year
- Recruit, retain, develop the team, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings
- ACA/ICAS/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of auditing within the financial services sector with experience of clients within one or more of the asset management, capital markets, banking and retail finance and insurance sectors