Our clients purpose is to create stakeholder value by building one of the world's leading brand management groups in sports, outdoor and fashion.
A superb prospect has arisen for an ACA/CA qualified accountant which would be appropriate for an individual looking to obtain a broad range of experience across the central finance function. It calls for excellent personal and technical accounting skills, flexibility, and ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Produce Management Accounts / Forecasts / Budgets / Month-end submissions.
- Responsibility of payroll postings and balance sheet control accounts reconciliation responsibility.
- Provide analysis, review of Associates & Investments, review information gap.
- Supporting with the preparation of Group and legal entity statutory accounts.
- Assist the Senior Group Accountant in managing and delivering required supporting schedules for the legal entity statutory audits.
- Contribute efforts in the provision of technical accounting, advise as required by the business.
Experience / Skills
- MS Office computer skills to advanced level.
- Outstanding stakeholder management - ensuring the needs of Group Finance and the Senior Management are met.
- Capability to analyse financial data & discuss with non-finance customers.
If this job role interests you, then please don't hesitate to contact Radley Green for more information.