I am currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Assistant
to join a very successful business based in Liverpool. This is a permanent position for roughly 6 weeks. They are looking for an individual who is hard working and willing to hit the ground running.
- Create, activate and distribute access and discount cards
- Process and respond to incoming queries (email, telephone, post)
- Upload new starters and maintain employee data
- Audit and sanity check data and reports
- Process pay including statutory payments and amendments
- Process time sheets and Process emergency payments if necessary
- Process HMRC tax code, RTI and student loan updates
- Calculate under/over pay
- Import and check holiday pay
- Import and check enhanced pay
- Process the Employer Payment Submission file
- Process weekly payroll
- Maintenance of confidentiality of information in compliance with General Data Protection
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal systems and practices
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please apply.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant's, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employee
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.