Job Title: Legal Telephone AdvisorLocation: BristolSalary: £18,000-£19,000
A rapidly growing Law firm based in Bristol are looking to recruit a Legal Telephone Advisor. The company are well regarded for their expertise and care for their clients, and the opportunity to join this team is not to be overlooked. They are planning to double in size in the next few years, giving you an excellent opportunity to develop your career prospects.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of the Personal Injury claims process and familiarity with the Low Value PI Claims Protocols. In this role you will be the first contact with potential clients looking to pursue a claim for Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence or Financial Misselling and you will be responsible for carrying out the relevant administrative processes.
Joining this company during the midst of internal growth will allow you to develop your career substantially and work alongside a supportive, ambitious team. Detailed training will be provided and the company are adaptable to their employees' needs; promoting team bonding activities and events.You will have:
- A basic understanding of the Personal Injury claims process and the Low Value PI Claims Protocols.
- Excellent client care skills and phone etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of using a Case Management System.
- Ability to manage own caseload using excellent organisation skills.
Job title synonyms: Legal Advisor, FRU Advisor, First Response Advisor, First Response Agent