Treasury Analyst - 3 Month Contract - Remote working option
Reporting into the Treasurer, this position will be responsible for performing key treasury functions including global cash management, bank account and relationship management, cashflow reporting, strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects. The role is initially being offered on a 3 month contract which is likely to be extended and on offer is an hourly pay rate of £30-40 depending on experience. Treasury Analyst Responsibilities
Treasury Analyst Skills Required
- Manage daily corporate liquidity to ensure adequate funding is available for all business entities, worldwide.
- Review and approve EFT Transactions covering intercompany (IC) loans, IC settlements, FX trades, market funding and others.
- Report daily cash operational activities to management.
- Provide support to identify, review and analyse foreign currency (FX) and counterparty exposures.
- Manage bank accounts (e.g., opening, closing, fee analysis, bank relationship, and system admin and user maintenance).
- Coordinate and implement banking services, supporting corporate cash collection, concentration and disbursement processes globally.
- Monitor all intercompany (IC) loans and initiate/renew agreements as needed.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the Company's Bank Guarantees / Credit facilities, including issuance and fee management.
- Recommend and implement improvements/changes to current cash management processes and treasury workstation (FIS Integrity):
- Provide regular reporting on bank activities:
- Bank services, fees, and documentation
- Global bank account approval & administration
- Bank performance reviews
Treasury Analyst additional details
- In depth experience of corporate treasury experience
- Hands on cash management and banking knowledge
- Significant Treasury Systems experience
- Experience using FIS Integrity
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
- We are ideally looking for someone who can start by mid-late November 2021 with the initial contract due to complete by 18th February, however this is likely to be extended depending on business needs
- The individual will be hired as a temporary member of staff; on offer is a highly competitive hourly pay rate in the region of £30-40 per hour
- The role can be fully remote
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://