Payroll Administrator - Temporary Immediate Start £9.50 per hour
Our client is currently looking for a Customer Care Advisor to support the Payroll department. We are seeking a confident and proactive individual who has the skills that will enable them to listen to employee needs and concerns in a positive and customer focused manner. You will be part of a busy team and duties will include;Key Responsibilities:
- You will act as a point of contact to aid in supporting employee questions and concerns regarding their pay
- Dealing with a high volume of calls from employees
- Resolving any issues that they raise with you as quickly as possible via phone or email
- Chase line managers where necessary to ensure the Payroll team have complete timesheet information in time for deadlines.
- To liaise with the Payroll Team Leader on a regular basis.
- Matching timesheets
- Ideally will have payroll experience and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- You will be able to work to deadlines and provide excellent customer service
- To carry out general administrative duties and support the payroll team as required.
Key Skills the Role:
- Managing the in-box
- Maintaining the timesheet spreadsheet
- Highlighting and resolving non-compliant timesheets
- Filing timesheets
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Diligent and conscientious
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to use emails and excel spreadsheets
- Accurate data entry
- Good telephone manner
- Positive team worker
If you are comfortable on the phone, have the payroll knowledge to understand their issue