* PPC Executive - West Midlands (Stourbridge) - up to £30k *
Fancy working for an established company going through a period of huge growth? Do you have PPC marketing experience within the retail industry either in house or agency side? If so, read on...
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a talented marketing professional to join a growing online retail business.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Accountable for delivering traffic, revenue and ROI targets in relation to paid search activities.
- Manage all PPC activities across relevant channels (Search, Shopping, RLSA & Display) to ensure optimal visibility across all product categories.
- Follow performance-based bidding strategies, leverage available bid adjustments and optimise on a regular basis to ensure maximum visibility across paid search.
- Ensure that all reporting and analysis is focussed on creating actionable insights.
- Report organic SEO performance periodically and plan improvements.
- Work with affiliates and help increase productive affiliate relationships.
- Support the marketing team on projects and promotions.
- Research industry trends and keep in touch with paid search updates.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have relevant paid search and SEO experience either in house or within an agency running company paid search accounts.
- Confident in using Google AdWords and Analytics.
- Experience optimising all paid search activity, including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
- Excellent commercial acumen, with a data driven, results-orientated approach
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and produce reports
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
So if this sounds like a good for you then apply today!
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.