Temp to Permanent
36.5 per week
My client is one of the largest direct mail order businesses in the UK. We offer a personal shopping service to 1.7 million customers each year online via our studio.co.uk and ace.co.uk websites and our well-loved catalogue. They are based in Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington with great motorway links across the North West of England.About the Opportunity
Hours of work
- My client are constantly evolving to meet our customers' needs and we now have opportunities for Collections Advisors.
- Collections Advisors are responsible for reviewing accounts and contacting customers who have missed payments to talk them through the different financial options that are available to them.
- As a Collections Advisor, you will need to build rapport and go the extra mile to ensure empathy and compassion is portrayed in a professional manner.
- Speaking with customers to understand their situation, you will offer support to help minimise their arrears and to get them back on track
- with their payments.
- Our Collections Advisors work within our company guidelines to maintain high standards and to provide the best possible outcome and experience for our customers.
Full time (36.5 hours per week), working to a rolling shift pattern (8am-4pm, 10am-6pm, 12pm- 8pm), alternating weekly with 1 Saturday every 4 weeks (9am-5pm).Who are my client are looking for?
? Experience of working within the retail, financial services sector
? Experience of working and delivering in a regulated environment
? Working knowledge of financial standards and guidelines - e.g. FCA, TCF, Data Protection
? Ability to deliver in a fast-paced target driven environment
? Is delivery and customer focussed
? Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
? Ability to listen and build rapport quickly and effectively
? Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
? Is analytical, pragmatic and systematic in approach
? High attention to detail
? Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
? IT literate