Your new company
A Europe-leading on-demand delivery service which connects businesses to independent couriers. Established in 2015, this organisation are in growth mode and are looking for an individual to join the HR team.Your new role
This role will report into the VP of HR, sitting across all 6 HR functions, acting as a point of contact for processes and ideas. Key responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage key strategic People processes, building and owning project plans, promoting a high-level of governance and effective status tracking;
- Create ideas to improve current processes based on market trends and best practice.
- Work with senior leaders to develop functions and drive the business.
- Track and report progress of People strategy and OKRs to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Support with internal communication, ensuring key messages are efficiently and consistently delivered with the right level of granularity across the organisation.
What you'll get in return
- Relevant experience in a fast-growing start-up or in Business/ Project Management.
- Proactive, with the ability to identify and resolve issues independently; can take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications, effectively influencing a wide variety of audiences.
A competitive salary, 20% bonus with flexible working conditions available.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.