An exciting opportunity has arisen with a highly regarded Managed Service Provider for a ICT Risk and Compliance Officer responsible for ensuring policies, processes and procedures comply with regulatory and ethical standards by performing internal audits
We are dynamic and agile built on a new service culture based on 4 key principles; fast, connected, insight driven, and customer led.Role and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies keeping up to date with changes in legislation, understanding how they apply to Cantium and raising awareness with Senior Management.
- Communicate regulations and best practice with Cantium staff, ensuring policies and processes are documented and regularly reviewed emphasising how non-compliance will impact the organisation.
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within Cantium, investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues reporting back to business functions.
- Responsible for a programme of internal audit investigations ensuring that the organisation maintains compliance and feeding irregularities and areas of improvement into the Continual Service Improvement process.
- Maintain awareness of and co-ordinate response to all internal and external audits ensuring relevant staff are aware and respond promptly and efficiently applying any required improvements.
- Maintain the Risk Register ensuring all information / ICT, business, financial, operational, security and reputational risks are captured and escalated in accordance with the Cantium Risk Management Framework. Document and develop risk management processes raising staff awareness and ownership.
- Ensure all required policies, processes and procedures are created, regularly reviewed and updated accordingly.
- Support the business with ensuring effective information governance and management in line with Data Protection / GDPR requirements and Cantium policy.
- Detailed understanding of the ITIL Framework and relevant industry standards
- Knowledge and understanding of Management of Risk methodology.
- Proficient in the use of Office 365 applications.
- Know how to fulfil audit requirements particularly ISO27001, ISO14001 and ISO9001.
- £39,500k basic salary
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Minimum of 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Workplace wellbeing services
- Electric Car Scheme
- Detailed induction and training programme
- Employee shopping discount scheme