An exciting opportunity has arisen with a local employer based in Preston for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. If you have basic experience of invoicing and you are immediately available for work, I would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with a backlog bringing the ledger up to date
- Matching and coding invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process staff expenses
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- High attention to detail
- Administration experience
- Experience of working with Sage 200 would be an advantage
- Immediately available for work
In return, you will be offered £10 per hour and will be paid on a weekly basis. Free parking is available and the offices are commutable from Preston bus/ train stations. Training will be provided. A combination of office and home working is available.
If you are interested in applying for this new job vacancy within accounts specialising in Purchase Ledger, please click 'apply' and submit your most recent and up to date CV. I will call you to discuss the role in more detail before submitting your CV to the client. Please visit my website for other opportunities here in Lancashire.