Finance Manager | London | £55,000-£65,000 | PE-backed Tech business
This is an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a PE-backed technology business on a 6-month contract, because of a recent acquisition. You will be joining a highly-acquisitive business that has expanded rapidly over the past 12 months, with no signs of slowing down.
This role will take ownership of the accounting of this newly acquired entity as well as responsibility for integrating it into the group structure. The role will involve extension liaison with stakeholders across the business in order to map out best practice financial controls and processes.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the management accounts and month-end processes for the newly acquired business
- Integrating the entity into the group structure including mapping out financial processes and controls
- Ownership of statutory accounts at year-end and working as the main point of contact for the group reporting team
- Preparation of the VAT returns
- Working closely with the commercial finance team to provide useful analysis and support with forecasting and related projects
- Revenue recognition reporting and analysis
The successful candidate will be qualified with previous experience taking ownership for the management accounting, month-end, and year-end for a business. Any experience improving controls and/or integrating new entities is beneficial. Experience working for a PE-backed business or a Tech business is beneficial, as is knowledge of NetSuite. To succeed in the role, you will have a keen sense of initiative with the ability to challenge and create solutions.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the sector. They are looking for an ambitious, charismatic individual who can support the business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth. In return, you will receive excellent benefits including a free gym, breakfast and bonus scheme.