Tonic are searching for a Brand/Digital Manager for our client's independent craft brewery, located at an award-winning eco-friendly site in the heart of rural Staffordshire. Our client really goes the extra mile to brew their beers and do things a little differently, their product range is refreshingly natural, delicately balanced and vegan, they deliver on quality and taste - every time. They are looking for an experienced Brand/Digital Manager who has worked in the hospitality trade and is passionate about Food and Drink. The role is to work closely with the Head of Marketing to shape the annual brand plan, with specific responsibility for content, activation, partnership and social strategy.What's in it for the successful Brand/Digital Manager?
What are they looking for in the perfect Brand/Digital Manager?
- A salary of £26,000 to £32,000
- A 10% performance bonus
- Flexible working environment with 2 days a week in the office, with the rest from home or out and about in trade and at events
- Continued training and development
- The opportunity to build your own team
- The chance to work for an independent, eco-friendly company who only use natural and sustainable ingredients
- PASSIONATE! About food, and drink (particularly beer!) lover of being out and about in the on-trade, at new openings and at events
- Naturally curious with the ability to work with data and act upon the insights
- A great networker who has their finger on the pulse!
- Adaptable and able to prioritise
- Natural interest in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Strong copywriting and design skills
- Versatile across all channels including content planning and creation, digital marketing, e-CRM, e-commerce, in-outlet and events activation and internal comms
- Strong commercial reporting skills
To find out more and to be considered, please apply immediately and expect to hear from a consultant at Tonic within 2 working days if your application has been successful. Due to the current volume of applications unfortunately we won't be able to respond to each and every application. We do apologise for this, but if you feel that we may have missed your credentials please feel free to give us a call to discuss.