Our client is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to join their busy IT Department on an initial 6 month contract with a view to potentially extend long term thereafter. Ideally you wil be able to start Immediately.
The role is predominantley working from home with occasional visits to the office. Essential Skills/Experience
- Recent experience in a Software Development Manager
- Application development experience with .Net / SQL Server.
- People management
- Excellent client facing and stakeholder management skills
- Budget Management capabilities
- Product management, requirements engineering and business analyst techniques
- Excellent stakeholder management, organisation, and communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially when liaising with third parties, be it customers or partners
Due to the volume of applications received for positions, it will not be possible to respond to all applications and only applicants who are considered suitable for interview will be contacted.
Proactive Appointments Limited operates as an employment agency and employment business and is an equal opportunities organisation
We take our obligations to protect your personal data very seriously. Any information provided to us will be processed as detailed in our Privacy Notice, a copy of which can be found on our website http://proactive.it/privacy-notice/