Role: SEN Teaching Assistants Required
Start Date: April 2021
Salary: £70 - £85 per day
Contract: Temp to Perm
Are you patient and caring?
Are you confident working with children with Special Educational Needs?
Do you have the experience of supporting children in a classroom setting?
GSL Education are looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for SEN Schools across Kent. You will be required to provide support to children who have SEN (including ASC, ADHD & SEMH) in groups or 1:1, within a classroom setting. You will have to be confident and able to work as part of a team, who challenge and support the progress of pupils. This is a temporary potentially permanent role due to commence immediately.
Interested candidates will have to :
· Work with Non-maintained special school catering for young people with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
· Provide support to help children build a future.
· Cater the individual needs of SEN children.
· NVQ Level 2 or GCSE Equivalent in Maths and English.
· A minimum of 2 years' experience of a similar role in an education setting.
· Transferable skills of working with adults or children that need emotional support.
· Enjoys working with children; works well as part of a team and has a good sense of humour!
· In possession of an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for one through GSL Education.
GSL Education offers:
· Excellent rates of pay.
· Direct links to local schools.
· Dedicated Consultants who will support your employment needs.
· Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers across Kent.
If you would like to express an interest in this position, then please send your CV to Joseph at GSL Education. Or to find out more information about upcoming roles, please contact the Kent Office on (phone number removed)