Connex Education is currently working with a fantastic Special Educational Needs school based in Nuneaton to find an outstanding Teaching Assistant that can commit to working on a long term, supply basis, starting as soon as possible.
You will be required to support with the running of classes, assist with behaviour management and provide small group, 1:1 work. You must have experience in working with children in education and be willing to support with their communication, learning and development skills.
The school has fantastic facilities in supporting children with varied complex needs, including, Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Moderate/Specific Learning Difficulties and Social Emotional Mental Health needs.
* Level 2 or 3 Childcare Qualification
* Minimum of 3 months' work experience in a school setting that can be referenced
* An outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations
* Be resilient, fast thinking and be able to work independently on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
* Be willing to work in a range of Special Schools and Alternative Provisions in the Coventry and Warwickshire area
* Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
* Hold a UK Driving Licence (Beneficial but not compulsory)
These are just some of the benefits of working with Connex:
* A dedicated consultant who cares about you career goals
* We take the leg work out of sending your CV's to potential schools
* Refer a colleague or school and earn £200 per referral
* Boost your chances of securing long term work by gaining valuable experience in different school settings.
* Free CPD courses to further your knowledge.
If this SEN Teaching Assistant role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please do apply today and our team will be in touch!
Alternatively, if you would like to hear about other Coventry and Warwickshire SEND Support roles, please call our office on the number listed below