Based in North London -
Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Manager:- Our client is a small £5m charity, touching the lives of people across the UK, with a dedicated team of staff, now seeking a Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Manager to manage its day to day finance function.
Based in North London, this Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Manager role will involve:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping and administration of the company finances
- Managing bank account, all payments and reporting income daily
- Managing accounting software and CRM database
- Coding and posting income and expenditure, managing all supplier accounts and online portals.
- Processing payment runs, petty cash, banking, staff expenses and volunteer expenses.
- Providing monthly expenditure reports to managers
- Liaising with budget holders on costs, income and subsequent reporting as required.
- Training staff on financial procedures / software when required
- Management of all credit cards and reconciliation.
- Management of gifts in kind transactions which are annually reported by the charity.
- Assist with ad hoc finance projects and procurement as and when required
- Liaising with the company auditors and accountants, assist with annual audit preparation
This Senior Accounts Assistant / Finance Manager position reports to the CEO and the Board and also to an external Accountant who is involved on a regular basis. The role will suit an experienced Accounts Assistant / Finance Manager in North London, keen to work for a very worthwhile charity.