Wanted: A Contracts/Project Manager Manager - Mechanical (Building Services) to join a premier independent developer in the NW (Greater Manchester location).
This respected and established developer design's builds and operates multiple projects in the aged care, nursery and residential sectors...it is a business on the move!
Are you looking for your next genuine career opportunity where you will:
Enjoy a long-term stable career role with an established growing business.
Work autonomously as well as part of a team.
Be key member of the leadership team, have your voice heard in this cornerstone role.
Use your knowledge, skills and experience to develop your careers.
Join a great team in a respectful, supportive environmentIf you are an experienced contract/project manager who has significant mechanical services expertise then this opportunity is one not to be missed.
More information below:
- Job Title: Contract/Project Manager - Mechanical (Building Services)
- City/Town & County: Greater Manchester
- Employment type: Permanent
- Salary/Package: £50-£55 Negotiable to reflect the market - D.O.E.
- Company sector: M&E Building Services
- Desired experience: 3+ years(ideally) - QBE
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 till 5pm (professional hours)
Apply now or call Andrew Bismann, Head Hunt and Search Specialist - Rubix M&E on (phone number removed)
Register your CV and keep up to date with our latest M&E vacancies on (url removed)
RUBIX M&E - The UK's no.1 Mechanical and Electrical Recruitment Agency