Burger King - Glasgow Central Station
Team Leader - Burger King - Glasgow Central Station
Rate of pay is £9.91 per hour.
Burger King - Glasgow Central Station has full time permanent roles for an immediate start for shifts between 5:30am and 1:30am including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now!
* Midnight onwards there is a travel support available to and from the station
* Unsocial premium (£1.50 an hour for hours worked between 12am - 6am
* We offer a range of great central and local recognition schemes for colleagues
* Award winning training with accredited qualifications and great opportunities to become our next manager!
* Apprenticeships available!
* Up to 50% staff discount on and off shift on our brands (M&S, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Leon, Warrens Bakery, Jamie's Italian and many more!)
* A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers; g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands.
* Refer a Friend* - get rewarded every time you successfully introduce a friend to the Company (*T&C's apply)
* Company pension schemes
* Flexible shifts working around you
* Opportunity to 'Learn as you Earn'
* Make a career in Hospitality or Retail
* 28 days holidays pro rata
As a Team Leader in Burger King, you will be responsible of the smooth running of the shift and coordinating duties, you will be training and supporting new members of the team and ensure all health and & food safety practices are followed so previous experience in similar role is essential.
If you are friendly, approachable and have great initiative that's a perfect start! Previous experience in a fast-food environment is desirable but not essential. If you are looking for a new challenge and you are ready to take the next step in your career, we would also love to hear from you.
We are the Food Travel Experts. So what does that mean? It means that we are experts in creating and running food outlets in locations where people are on the move. Whether it's jetting off somewhere more exotic, getting on a train or stopping off at a motorway service area, we will make sure the food and drink on offer is the ideal selection to meet the needs of the many different types of traveller. Become a vital part of our SSP family at Burger King - Glasgow Central Station.
We are ready to welcome you as a part of our fantastic team