Job Title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
This role is to support the business through management of the operational finance function with specific focus on the financial controls/corporate governance framework and enhancing processes / automation within both Finance and the wider business.
• Management of the Finance Operations Team, currently 2 members of staff.
• Effective management of the Credit Control and Accounts Receivable function, ensuring invoices are raised and collected in a timely manner, including signing off the invoicing and collection reports while maintaining robust controls
• Effective management of the Accounts Payable function, ensuring all invoices, expenses, other are paid in a timely manner. Supplier management, new vendor and supplier tracking
• Production of the non- sales ledger month end accounting; journals, balance sheet reconciliations; commitment reporting; nominal ledger reviews, etc
• Management of the fixed asset register, depreciation and capex
• Oversight of the monthly client account reconciliations and part of the team to automate
• Cashflow management
• Support to other areas of the business regards advising over and implementing robust business controls
• Support or lead on the implementation of new systems and processes required within operational Finance
• Previous experience within a regulated industry is highly desirable
• The successful individual will have strong attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines and a good work ethic, have a strong, proactive and can do attitude with a desire to learn and develop
• Strong communication skills and a good telephone manner
• A self motivator with the ability to work independently as well as within a team
• This role would suit a qualified accountant.
Location: Bagshot, Surrey. We have hybrid working from the office / home.
There will be a high degree of confidentiality surrounding the work undertaken and a Disclosure Barring Services (formerly Criminal Records Bureau, CRB) check and reference checks will be required once the successful candidate has been appointed.