Account Manager - Connectivity provider ( IT / UC / Cloud / Data )
Context IT are seeking a driven, customer focused Account Manager for our Telecommunication / Connectivity provider client based in Central London. As an Account Manager, you'll form an integral part of their client facing team, acting as the first point of contact for a portfolio of existing partners and direct clients.
You will be responsible for maximising the potential of your mid-market client base by managing a portfolio of accounts, delivering exceptional customer service throughout whilst proactively identifying opportunities for growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is experiencing significant natural growth with a clear vision of being the leading data connectivity provider in the UK. *Significant training & progression opportunities*Responsibilities include;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with their existing partners.
- Exceed expectations with a personable and proactive approach.
- Develop proposals that encompass the customers' needs and objectives
- Build a strong pipeline based on Identifying opportunities with existing clients.
- Becoming an industry expert, empathising and relating to your customer's needs.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure end-to-end service
- Becoming a trusted business advisor with your customers.
Office Based in Central LondonThis position will involve travel to client sites - mostly around London. Salary up to £50,000 + OTE and an excellent benefits package.
- Ideally, our client is seeking someone from an IT/Telecommunications background with a proven ability to succeed in a competitive sales environment.
- Experience of both SME & Mid-market account management
- Familiarity with Account Development Plans
- Exceptional telephone manner, with a calming ability to deal with potentially sensitive escalations
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills and ability to effectively co-ordinate company projects.
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Excellent attention to detail