Treasury Manager (Property) - Up to £50k + Benefits - Preston (Working in the office 3 days a week/home for 2 days)
Based in Preston, our client is a leading service provider who is seeking an individual to join their organisation within the treasury function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a complex and forward thinking business. The role will form part of a dynamic and well-regarded team and you will support a Head of Treasury and deliver the legal treasury services of the organisation. THE JOB:
To provide legal support to help the Tax and Treasury team deliver finance strategies and objectives in the areas of funding, lending, and banking objectives for a group of companies.
- Support the Treasury function in all aspects of the Group's external financial arrangements including new financial arrangements and the maintenance of the group's existing debt portfolio which includes bank facilities, EMTN bond programme and Private Placements
- Ensure compliance and reporting of lender covenants
- Support the Group's internal lending arrangements including managing the documentation of the Group's intercompany financing
- Ensuring the wider group adheres to Group policy, processes and governance in relation to Treasury matters
- Support with external bank account opening/closing/KYC processes
- Instructing external legal support when appropriate
- Act as part of the Group's wider legal team, under the Legal Services Director, to set and maintain relevant standards, to provide training where necessary, to deal with a wide range of legal issues affecting the Group's businesses and to achieve good value in any engagement of external advisers
- Proactively support the development of new processes to mitigate risk and promote good governance within the Group
- Actively identify external opportunities and risks which may affect the business and support the implementation of appropriate measures to allow the business to adapt appropriately
Ideally you will have proven treasury experience , possess excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to analyse, review and contest large amounts of legal data.