The role: Client Executive (High Net Worth /Private Clients)
• We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Private Clients team based in Somerton ,the successful candidate will work alongside a designated team responsible for identifying new business opportunities and ensuring the profitable handling and growth of Private Client accounts in line with the overall client relationship management strategy.
What can you expect?
• You can expect to work within a fast paced specialized team managing a book of Private Clients and accountable for retention, delivery and growth within the book
• This role will be office based working out of Somerton with some flexibility for home working
• Achieve New Business Targets and Retention Targets
• Formulate a contact plan with clients ensuring annual visits are conducted
• To review and provide practical advice on clients individual Insurance needs.
• Liaising with Client Managers to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
• To put together risk presentations and/or fact finds to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover in line with clients requirements
• Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times and that it meets the clients demands and needs
• Maintain and increase income from existing client portfolio
• Proactive development of new business streams from referrals, recommendations and cross selling
• Develop a proactive inter branch relationship with commercial/corporate colleagues to establish a referral network
• Maintain productive relationship with Client Manager to ensure consistent and efficient service to clients and deliver set service level agreements
• Develop strong relationships with our Insurers
• To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed process
- Handle claims with Insurers and support our clients through the process
• Work towards and achieve monthly and annual budget targets
What you need to have:
• Demonstrable experience of working in a similar capacity and taking ownership of similar responsibilities within Private Clients would be beneficial
• Proven background in meeting and exceeding targets
• As travel will be required to client visits, the successful individual must have a full UK Driving Licence and the means to travel across the UK.
• Demonstrable capabilities in account administration, negotiation and client management.
• Cert CII preferred, but not essential.
What makes you stand out:
• Experience within High Net Worth / Private Clients