FP&A Analyst *** Hybrid working considered ***
We're looking for a highly motivated Finance Analyst interested in partnering with the business to deliver performance-based analytics and provide key strategic insights to the management team. This role will further play a fundamental part in driving efficiencies through contribution to ongoing improvements in systems and processes. Responsibilities
- Detailed revenue and profitability analysis on our offices, clients, and customers.
- Identifying areas for performance improvement - creating key insights to drive innovation and efficiency.
- KPI performance and benchmarking - continuously review, develop, and improve.
- Analyst presentations to the management teams and supporting managers through improvement implementations.
- Extracting and validating system data to improve the accuracy of our business analysis data warehouse.
- Support global finance and business improvement projects.
- Support the EU budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Support in producing monthly business analysis and reporting packages.
- Assist with Competitor profiling and analysis initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with business leaders including Senior Management, Operations, and Commercial teams.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding business at a period of exciting growth. With a flexible working environment and supportive management team you will be given every opportunity to thrive in the role.