Skills & Experience
• 15+ years of IT work experience, including 5-10 years of delivering Portal and User Experience projects in large organizations.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills to help articulate user journeys and user stories.
• Full life-cycle programme or project management experience on at least 2 large, UX initiatives within global SaaS and PaaS (e.g. Workday, Oracle, SAP) Implementations.
• Strong practical knowledge of programme and project management best practices (MSP, PRINCE2, PMBOK).
• Experience with industry leading platforms.
• Experience with Agile project management and development methodologies.
• Proven experience in managing remote and virtual teams.
• Proven experience in managing a global and multi-cultural team.
• Experience in working for UN organizations / International organizations / NGOs / Public Sector.
• Experience integrating Microsoft Active Directory in portal solutions.
• Experience in using Microsoft Project Online.
• Spoken French.