The role will involve providing services to Alternative Investment Funds (AIFs) and related other entities, including special purpose entities within closed ended PE RE client fund structures. The candidate will be in charge of the PE RE portfolio of client and take a lead role in carrying out all the agreed services in a timely and accurate manner. The candidate will be able to deliver these services in accordance with client agreement and/or Service Level Agreement ensuring all services are provided in accordance with company policies as well as industry accepted guidelines/practices.The Successful Candidate:
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Prior practical fund administration or fund audit experience at Managerial level
- Understands, can review Fund & Fund SPV legal documents, strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong understanding of governance as applicable for Fund structures
- Company Secretarial qualified / practical experience / part qualification (ICSA)
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients and manage the day to day administration and secretarial services.
- Take ownership and co-lead with Senior Accountant to build strong client relationship for PE RE client portfolio, including day to day main relationship management for UK PE RE clients categorised as the company's Strategic Account clients.
- Act as the main contact for Strategic Account clients and take on the day to day liaison, take charge of all client transactional and company secretarial activities, with a hands on approach
- Become accountable for all client fee revision matters ensuring ad-hoc work is invoice appropriately, engage in fee revision/increases discussions and simultaneously looking for opportunities to upsell cross sell / propose new solutions for clients.
- Managing a team of up to 3 administrators, conduct team meeting and promote the best practices of Fund and Corporate administration.
Renumeration is circa £60,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits and bonus.