Our clients are a leading UK motor Insurer. This is a chance to work in a high growth tech scaleup by joining as one of the early claims-focused roles. They are looking for a Claims Fraud Lead who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a growing team of Claims Fraud specialists.Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a growing team of Claims Fraud specialists.
- Work with the Head of Claims and Head of Fraud to develop a best-in-class approach to identifying and tackling fraud at the point of claim, by refining existing processes and suggesting new ones.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of a growing team of claims fraud specialists, ensuring they are on track to hit company goals and KPI targets
- Supporting, monitoring, and reviewing fraud referrals originating from the in-house team or the third-party providers
- Reviewing claims processes and recommending changes. You'll also be conducting quality assurance audits and highlighting missed opportunities, leakage, and areas for improvement
- Supporting on technical claims fraud matters in respect of questions / escalated from within your team or the wider function
- Managing and coaching claims fraud team members, and supporting them in the development of their knowledge and skills
- Coaching the wider claims team on how to detect the signs of fraud, and feeding trends and insights back into the Inscrime and Policy Validation teams
- Working with others across the business to set up and maintain performance reporting / metrics
- 4+ years' experience in motor claims fraud (experience in other personal lines, e.g., home, would be advantageous)
- Broad understanding of relevant case law and legal principles
- Experience managing or coaching a team
- Desirable: CII qualifications
- You truly care about supporting and developing the people you manage
- You have a proven ability to think strategically but are also able to get deep into the detail
- You are organised and can be relied upon to get things done
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.